MAX Resin Folding Chair by CSP
Normally Ships in 2-3 Business days
100% Virgin Resin
This beautifully constructed chair is made from 100% non-recycled virgin resin and is resistant to splintering, warping or fading the way wood does, reducing your overall repair and replacement costs. Minimal maintenance required, no sanding or painting.
SGS Tested to 1000 lbs.
The Max Resin folding chair is among the strongest in the industry according to independent testing. This lightweight folding chair has been SGS tested to withstand a static load of 1000 lbs. Reinforced, unique straight leg design increases stability.
Anti-static powder added to the resin repels dirt so this chair remains looking brand new. UV inhibitors eliminate fading and discoloration. For convenience and easy cleaning, its vinyl-upholstered, padded seat is waterproof and detachable, making it ideal for both indoor and outdoor use
- Thickest frame on the market making our chair strong
- Intentional stress release holes in feet creates a Straighter/Stronger Chair.
- Lightweight, durable design for greater comfort & safety
- Designed to match original European Beech wood folding chairs
- Minimal maintenance required, no sanding or painting
- Perfect for all indoor and outdoor events
- Holds 1,000 lbs. static load
- Premium resin construction
- Inter-locking chair mechanism when stacked
- Rust free construction with stainless steel hardware
- Reinforced, unique straight leg design from gas injection, increasing stability
- UV inhibitors eliminate fading and discoloration
- Replaceable seat pads
- Stacks 30 chairs high
- Anti-static powder added to resin repels dirt
- 12.00 LBS
- 100% Virgin Resin
- Seat & Back Material:
- 1/2" Vinyl Seat Pad
- Open Dimensions:
- 30.5"H x 17.125"W x 14"D
- Seat Height:
- Static Weight Capacity:
- 1000 lbs.
- Dynamic Weight Capacity:
- 350 lbs.
- SGS Tested
- 3 Year Warranty