The McCourt Series 5 Plastic Folding Chair is the only chair of its' kind that is Made in the USA!
McCourt is the only U.S. manufacturer of the stackable plastic folding chairs. These chairs are lightweight, sturdy, and a staple of the party rental and event industry. Whether your events include school graduations, music concerts, sports events, and special ceremonies, the Series 5 plastic folding chair provides design with function and the peace of mind of an American Made product.
- CUSTOM HOT STAMPING AVAILABLE - Custom imprinting of name or logo on back of chair. Available on quantities over 100pcs. Setup fee may apply for custom artwork.
- Made in the USA - ensures consistent quality as well as excellent customer service before and after the sale
- HSLA (High Strength Low Alloy) tempered U.S. steel provides light weight without compromising strength
- Corrosion Resistance - Tubing is pretreated in a 5 stage acid cleaning and phosphate surface treatment for enhanced corrosion resistance and preparation of the tube surface for maximum molecular bonding of the powder coating.
- Small details make a big difference - Custom designed high strength rivets, not screws; taper crimped braces; drain holes for a dry seat and optional hot stamp I.D.
- Lightweight (6 ¾ pounds)
- Stacks 50 – 100 high
- U.S. steel frame
- Strong main frame tubing
- Moisture drain braces
- Frame / seat and back (color variations)
- Custom hot stamp
- Anti-static and UV protection
- 3 year warranty
The lightweight design is easily movable from storage to event. Stacking up to about 50 – 100 high, storage space is a minimal concern. Made from U.S. steel frames, the Series 5 chairs are long lasting for continuous event re-usability. Also check out our chair dollies that can help move up to 50+ stacked chairs. Fitting through standard doorways, chair dollies just make it easier to setup and maintain storage.
These chairs are perfect for outdoor events; the back braces even come standard with bottom drain holes to prevent moisture entrapment within the joints. Having been tested the weight capacity of up to 275 lbs, the Series 5 are strong and durable without sacrificing comfort.
The chairs are designed with the audience in mind; comfortable sitting is not a problem at all during any event. Seat and back contain Polypropylene that provides anti-static and UV protection. The This lets you know the Series 5 are weather resistant to maintain the paint’s smooth and glossy finish.
- 7.00 LBS
- Frame Material:
- 20 ga. Powder Coated Steel
- Back Type:
- 17.75"W x 38.5"H x 18"D
- Seat Height:
- Live Load Capacity:
- 275 lbs
- Random Lot Testing
- Seat Type:
- 3 Years
- USA Made: