Body Builder Premium Lightweight Plastic Folding Chair By National Public Seating, 800 Series
Ships Within 24 - 48 Hours
ANSI BIFMA Certified
National Public Seating provides seating products of the highest quality grade materials and craftsmanship. It is mass certified green, passes all ANSI BIFMA standards, and comes with a full 10-year warranty.
Extra Safety and Stability
The 18-gauge powder coated steel frame is built to withstand the test of time. Baked-on powder coating has outstanding toughness, excellent weathering properties and a smooth, glossy appearance. Sturdy heavy duty legs and steel framed cross bracing provides extra safety and stability and conveniently folds flat for easy storage. Built to withstand a 600 lb. static weight capacity.
Color Coordinate your folding chair with any venue. This chair comes with color coordinated V-tip plugs and polypropylene glides. V-tips add support and polypropylene glides prevent floor marks. Conveniently stacks up to 36 high to save space and create easy access.
- Features 18-gauge 7/8” round tubular frame
- Two U-shaped double riveted cross braces
- Powder-coated frame
- Double hinges on each side for added stability and durability
- Color coordinated V-tip plugs for added stability
- Color coordinated polypropylene glides
- Features a color-impregnated plastic seat and back
- Stacks up to 80” high (36 chairs) with specially designed stacking tabs
- Weight only 8.5lbs.
- 8.50 LBS
- Frame Material:
- 18 ga. Powder Coated Steel
- Seat/Back Material:
- Polypropylene Plastic
- 18.75"W x 29.75"H x 20.75"D
- Seat Height:
- Weight Capacity:
- 480 lbs
- ANSI/BIFMA Tested, MAS Certified Green